Desk. People who are fond of eating eggs love the taste of 'egg curry'. Dhaba style 'Anda Curry' gives its best taste to stomach and mind. So today we have brought you a special recipe of preparing dhaba style 'egg curry'.
Also read this news:This vegetable has strength like milk, relieves many diseases
- 4 boiled eggs
- 2 medium sized onion paste
- 3 medium sized tomato paste
- 2 small cardamoms crushed
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cloves
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mango powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp refined oil
- tablespoon coriander to garnish
- Salt as per taste
Method of preparation:
- First boil all four eggs. Peel them now.
- Heat oil or refined in a pan.
- Then put the boiled eggs in the pan.
- When the oil gets hot, then add whole spices like cumin, cloves, green cardamom and stir in low heat.
- Now add ginger-garlic and tomato paste, add turmeric powder and 1-1 ½ cup water and let it cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes.
- Now cut all the eggs one by one or cut them from 3-4 places.
- Now add red chili, garam masala, mango powder, salt and 1 cup of water to the spices and cook the eggs in this curry for 5-7 minutes.
- After doing all this, now your dhaba style egg curry is ready.